PayPal not reviewing my documents and account is now limited - Please Help PLEASE

pauline_therero
Contributor
Contributor

I submited the documents as requested. I have sent several emails through the contact menu but my account is still limited and no one has bothered to respond. Please admin help me

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pauline_therero

This is a user to user help forum and not customer services, contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pauline_therero
Contributor
Contributor

By the time I resorted to this I had contacted customer service endless times with ho help. If your account was limited for over 3 weeks you would be in more stress than I am

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pauline_therero

Why have you not phoned them then??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pauline_therero
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass I tried it took longer for them to pick my calls and from Africa where I am it costs close to $1 for every minute they make me wait. I am not that rich otherwise I wouldnt even be bothering I would just walk out.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pauline_therero

Well if you post on the UK forum and are NOT in the UK then for accurate advice it would help if you stated what country you are actually in !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pauline_therero
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass dont you forget we have no forum of our own in Africa so we must struggle to get help from most online providers like we are less mortal 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pauline_therero

I have no problem with you posting on here as long as you SAY you are not from the UK.

As paypal is country specific then you won't get an accurate answer unless you say where you are from !!!

I told you to phone paypal as i thought you were from the UK and the phone number was FREE.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pauline_therero
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass it costs me almost a dollar to call a minute and I had to wait several minutes before i hun up

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.