PAYPAL, please read my email without stupid answers

allooks
Contributor
Contributor

It is really annoying.

I contacted PAYPAL for times and always received emails about asking me to offer a valid proof of my address.

I emailed PAYPAL that my PAYPAL is ok without any problems, and PAYPAL did ask me to provide information that I did and my PAYPAL account is ok now.

My EBAY account has the message "

Important Message

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

To help us resolve this, please log in to your PayPal account, and go to My Account > Resolution Center, and complete the steps for each requirement.

Thanks for your attention.

" and EBAY asked me to contact PAYPAL . I have contacted both EBAY and PAYPAL past 3 weeks and the problem still haven't been solved.

It is really annoying. I repeated again and again that my PAYPAL was limited and I uploaded files and my PAYPAL is ok for using again. But my EBAY account still has the problem that above message states.

So please read my email without stupid questions.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is a community board, if you want paypal then >>>.

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.