PAYPAL ASKING ME TO REMOVE ALL MEDICAL,LAB AND TEST ITEM OFF ebAY...

Evertaff
Contributor
Contributor

OK

A weird one. A month ago my account was restricted and they said I have sold items which required a license. One was for measuring motorbikes, one was for use in a lab and one for for a knee scanner. I explained that I do not need a licesne for these items but suplied copies of invoices etc as to where I got them from.

Account still restriced, they want me to supply a license. They cannot tell me what license it is.

I tried to get one but, no one could tell me where or what I need so, I said I would remove all medical items from my Ebay and so they can lift the resctriction.

3 weeks later (and dozens of calls/emails) I get a call saying that it is now OK to sell my items but not medical items, the account will be returned to normal. Great news, "I have taken off all the medical items already" I said. No you haven't I was told I can still see some here - there is a hygrometer for instance. I explained that it is not medical it is for measuring humidity," yes but it could be used in a hospital" I was told.

So they are now saying ANYTHING I have that could be used in a hospital needs to come off. Can you give me a list? No, we do not have one.

Basically, Paypal are saying that ANY used test, measurement,lab or medical stuff I have needs to be taken off until I can get a license or can show that I do not need one.

Can anyone help here? It appears to be just me at the moment but I presume it will be for EVERY seller of these items.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Evertaff
Contributor
Contributor

Any one got any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.