No action available under "begin a limitation review" how to lift limitation ?

huasdy
Contributor
Contributor
Please advice me. My account got limited on the 27th of february and I've written to them asking for advice what to do. Because there is nothing I can do on the resolution page, no actions available. I tried to attach a screenshot but was not able to. There is nothing in the begin a limitation review box, the box is empty. Ive got no respons on numerous emails. Anyone else have any suggestions what to try next ? Thanks //peter
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

I see you have not had any response to date. Maybe there is something I can help with.

From your question I see it is a very account specific question. I think your best option is to reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook to see if we can help there.

-David R

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

tvrznikmichal
New Community Member

I have same problem. Account is limited with this message:
Oct 11, 2013: We need to confirm some of your account information. Please update your profile with your current address and provide some documentation to help confirm your identity

But in resolve center isn't any action and box with cases is empty. Nobody is replying my email questions. I tried to refill some information but with no effect.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

I see you have not had any response to date. Maybe there is something I can help with.

From your question I see it is a very account specific question. I think your best option is to reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook to see if we can help there.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.