My account was limited i don’t know what to do!

Marcus1107
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, i have nearly $200 in my paypal account, I have earned that money from my family. One day my paypal account was limited out of no where. I can’t provide all of that information. I don’t own my own house. I don’t know the issue. This problem is very frustrating because that was my birthday money and i wasn’t able to spend it. I’m not sure what to do about my money. I hope that it doesn’t get taken i really wished someone would help me figure this out. Paypal asked me a lot of questions i couldn’t answer to have my account lifted, but i couldn’t answer some of them. Can someone reply and help my figure this problem out. I have emailed them the situation but didn’t get a reply.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

typonaut
Contributor
Contributor

The general problem with Paypal is that 'the computer says... no'. There aren't very many sentient beings working in the business, and when the drones need to make a decision they just follow the script. Contact your local citizens advice bureau or trading standards to add some weight to your discussions with Paypal. Ultimately you may have to take legal action to get it to pay attention - threatening legal action doesn't seem to do much.

Login to Me Too

Marcus1107
Contributor
Contributor
I need help!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Marcus1107,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

From your messages, it sounds like your account has been limited. When an account is limited, this can be due to security reasons or to request additional information https://goo.gl/qz9YS6. Generally, the relevant team always lists the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Centre. Please complete as many steps as possible in order to initiate a review of your PayPal Account.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.