My account got limited and I can't do anything about it? I didn't even do anything....

AhmedNZ
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know what happened but I haven't used PayPal for 2 weeks now and I got this message saying I was permanently limited for who knows what. I contact PayPal and they give me automated messages copied from a transcript. They said stupid things like they need a subpoena to give me information and keep referring me to the tos. I ask them to check again I didn't do anything and they say that theor decision is final thanks for having an intrist and they link back to the tos. This is all from a transcript. I did nothing wrong and now I'm banned because some dude charge backed 5 dollars, I won the case and he said some be probably and got my account limited 1 month after I won.... Apparently I have a website and I'm advertising my PayPal on it. Like wtf?

Its like whatever I say they just paste their transcript in without reading anything. I didn't even do anything, whoever "reviewed" whatever is lying. I don't own any websit, i've never advertised or had anything to do with paypal on "my website". I hadn't touched my account for 2  weeks and only bought 1 thing at the time. I tried so hard and yet no matter how indepth I write the email they don't listen. They ask me if I want to get info you have to subpeona us. I don't even live in the US and why would I waste money on a lawyer for something I didn't do?  

I use paypal a lot and now I can't.  This is ridicolous is there anything a proper paypal worker can do? I've done NOTHING WRONG! The fact that they refuse to give me more info is stupid. How am I supposed to know anything? I don't own a god **bleep** website!

Sorry if this is  posted in UK section. It  has the option of limitations.  This is so frustrating, I've been with paypal almost my whole life when I was old enough for my own account... Now they backstabbed me and I haven't done **bleep**! Paypal don't really care about others. For the last time I DO NOT OWN A WEBSITE, I DON'T ADVERTISE PAYPAL ON ****, why WOULD I?  

WTF IS WRONG?????

So sorry for my vulgary. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedNZ

Only customer services would know the answer to that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AhmedNZ
Contributor
Contributor
They don't even bother checking. I wrote 4 detailed messages and then the last one saying **bleep** that's **bleep** and they sent me the same message. It's like they don't even bother trying to read whatever they have against me. Like I said before, I don't own a website...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.