Limited Still bloody joke!.

JDMautos
Contributor
Contributor

okay my account has benn limted for nearing the annual receiving limit of €2,500.
i have a personal account and its asking for bussines info in the steps to unlimit my account invoices , info , proof of postage.

i havent sold anything all my paymetns were gifts from family members apart from one which was refunded due to buyer not wanting it. another issues i really have now is i dont have photo id i have my p45 and goverment lettersto confirm were i live.

i really need help here on this one. im so lost i need the money locked in the account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there JDMautos.

Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to this. Sorry to hear that there has been a limitation placed on your account recently.

If you have completed the required steps to get this limitation resolved on your account, you should receive an update once the case has been reviewed by the relevant teams.

Even if you were receiving funds as gifts, you would still have a receiving limit when you open your PayPal account and we are required to obtain additional information on customers once the receiving limit has been reached.

If you have still not received any updates regarding the limitation to date, can you please reach out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.