Limited Account Access — PayPal

ArthurHeck90
New Community Member

Hi!

I've one problem with my PayPal acount. PayPal have limited my account 'cause they thing someone used my account without my permission, "At PayPal, we have policies regarding abrupt or large shifts in business practices. It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to make sure that you authorized some recent transactions. Your case ID is: PP-004-154-982-209", and now I can't solve the problem 'cause when I try to change the security questions appears this to me: "Security Measures: Before changing your security questions, please confirm that you are the owner of this account."

The problem is I don't have the bank account and the credit card information to bypass this measure, 'cause I've changed both and forget uptade on PayPal, and know I can do nothing without that information 'cause PayPal decline when I tried to change this information.

Any solution?

Best regards,

Arthur F. Heck

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArthurHeck90

cause I've changed both and forget uptade on PayPal, and know I can do nothing without that information 'cause PayPal decline when I tried to change this information.

Its pretty important to keep all info up to date on a legal money account. Why don't you contact paypal direct and ask them what you can do to prove i.d. as you don't have the info that they require??

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.