Limitation

keljuliuson
New Community Member

Okay I am kind of new to these forums, and had to post my first and probably only complaint on this forum.

I just opened a buisness account on Paypal, and sold a couple of items which totalled to around £1,000.

The next day, my account had been frozen *for the 3rd time* and paypal are now asking for photo ID, information about the products i'm selling, etc. Now, I sent a scan of my passport, yet they stated that "it doesn't contain the requested informaion". Can someone explain to me what exactly this means? I sent them part of what they requested, and they're not accepting it? Anyway, I want to get hold of a representitive of this site and have a talk, as I am getting really REALLY frustrated with this company, with countless limitations on my account, and asking for the same **bleep** things. Hoping for a response to clear this mess up. thx.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.