Lifting limits?

Martin-B
Contributor
Contributor

I have uploaded documents for lifting the limits, maybe 2 weeks ago and still it says in progress. I am close to reach the limit, so what will happend if I reach the limit?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Martin-B

Your account would be "limited" thats what it means by reaching your limit.

Why don't you contact customer services direct and see how near they are to sorting out your paperwork??

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Martin-B
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't it already limited because I can't reach limit of 2500...?

I think I wont be able to receive more than 2500e, the transcations will be refused or something.. but I am not sure...

I have sent them e mail but no reply....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Martin-B

Yes once you reach that "limit" its limited and you can't receive anymore till you have done what paypal ask.

I would not email them its much better to phone and speak to someone.

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

Although its free from a UK landline.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.