Lifting account limits

Trixie63uk

We have been waiting for some 6 weeks and ebay doing well and getting close to limit, we have furnished all that was required and just says in progress for last 6/8 weeks.

We are getting close to the limit now and a bit concered as cannot progress any further

I read all your messages and agree that we should be told sooner as we are left hanging

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Trixie63uk,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the delay. Sorry to hear that this is happening. 

If you still need help, please contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. You can also select the Contact link in your PayPal account.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Lithium2
Contributor
Contributor

So paypal only answer messages on Facebook?? Strange place to request people to post questions about personal financial matters concerning their business. Maybe thats why Paypal seem to ignore secure messages posted via customer accounts when customers need help and advice  LOL

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Lithium2,

Thanks for posting in the forum. 

Facebook and Twitter are just some of the methods that our customers can use to get assistance. For security, we don't discuss specific information there and can only provide general guidance. For specific information, we direct our customers to reach out to us from the Contact link at the bottom of their PayPal account so that they can call us or email us securely.

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.