cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lift limits: Confirm bank or card

Options
PayPal_Dian

Hi Vferko & Dkjack94, 

Thanks you for posting in our Community, I am sorry to see that you did no one has replied yet. We are having some issues with the receiving limit and some users are stuck in the loop that you mentioned. I would advise to contact us so that we can help you resolve this. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

-Dian

Options
dkjack94
Contributor

contacted in both facebook and twitter, never get a reply from there. problem still here.

Options
PayPal_Jessica

Hi Dkjack94,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I understand the frustration that this has caused but please note that if there are not features affected in your PayPal account, the review can take a few weeks.

Rest assured that once the information is reviewed by the relevant team, they will update you by email. In the meantime, you should still be able to use your account without issues. 
Thanks,
Jessica 

Options
Service3775
Contributor

I have same problem. What should I do?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.