Lift limits: Confirm bank or card

vferko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have checked all my Personal details and uploaded the required documents to lift my account limits.

I see the green ticks at these points:

• Proof of identity - checked
  • Proof of address - checked
  • Personal information - checked

How do I complete the last step "Account: Confirm bank or card"?
I don't have any additional bank accounts or cards to add. I am already a verified user (according to this page) with bank account on my paypal account and with two cards, which I have been using for years already. Pressing Action: Resolve brings me to aforementioned list of tasks to complete and pressing the Next button at Account:Confirm bank or card brings me to Bank accounts view, but I don't know what to do.

What do I do? How do I submit my lift limit request? How do I change the status "Waiting for your response"?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_Dian

Hi Vferko & Dkjack94, 

Thanks you for posting in our Community, I am sorry to see that you did no one has replied yet. We are having some issues with the receiving limit and some users are stuck in the loop that you mentioned. I would advise to contact us so that we can help you resolve this. 

Just click 'contact' at the bottom of a PayPal page to get our number. You can also contact us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

-Dian

Login to Me Too

dkjack94
Contributor
Contributor

contacted in both facebook and twitter, never get a reply from there. problem still here.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Dkjack94,

Thanks for posting in the forum and apologies for the late reply. Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I understand the frustration that this has caused but please note that if there are not features affected in your PayPal account, the review can take a few weeks.

Rest assured that once the information is reviewed by the relevant team, they will update you by email. In the meantime, you should still be able to use your account without issues. 
Thanks,
Jessica 

Login to Me Too

Service3775
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem. What should I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.