Lift limits: Confirm bank or card

vferko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have checked all my Personal details and uploaded the required documents to lift my account limits.

I see the green ticks at these points:

• Proof of identity - checked
  • Proof of address - checked
  • Personal information - checked

How do I complete the last step "Account: Confirm bank or card"?
I don't have any additional bank accounts or cards to add. I am already a verified user (according to this page) with bank account on my paypal account and with two cards, which I have been using for years already. Pressing Action: Resolve brings me to aforementioned list of tasks to complete and pressing the Next button at Account:Confirm bank or card brings me to Bank accounts view, but I don't know what to do.

What do I do? How do I submit my lift limit request? How do I change the status "Waiting for your response"?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

dandd919
Contributor
Contributor

I've got exactly same problem and even though I just linked my bank account as well, it just won't let me have this confirmed and still having "Awaiting for your response.

Can anyone please advise?

Login to Me Too

xzan88
Contributor
Contributor

same problem here. apparently some error on paypal's side. they should fix their system. 

Login to Me Too

Franssen
Contributor
Contributor

same  here  someone have a solution for this ... please fix it paypal

Login to Me Too

wuhbwijn_
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here.

Login to Me Too

StarNovas
Contributor
Contributor

Something is broken on Paypal's end, otherwise im sure someone from their staff would have replied here telling us how to complete this process.

But they know the new website design is fubar. I bet we will see it fixed automatically. A piece of code is missing from their website.

Login to Me Too

ameera-patel
Contributor
Contributor

The whole paypal system is a complete shambles. I had ALL green ticks on my account and received an email telling me my limits were lifted then a couple of days later account was locked with no explanation whatsoever.  Ebay business ruined and customers let down, now cannot even pay my ebay fees as paypal account is frozen and they have cheek to tell me money will be held for 180 days. At least they should explain what the problem was!!!

Login to Me Too

StarNovas
Contributor
Contributor

As i expected from PP new semi-broken website interface,  it looks like today the "problem" fixed itself. At least for me. That bugged final step which we all encountered (card/bank account verification), shows as completed for me.

https://s30.postimg.org/5qnlg3ub5/proof.jpg

Although the notification from the main page still persists and resolution center message still shows : Waiting for your response.

Probably this will get fixed too. Anyone else solved this?

Login to Me Too

meldel
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, so frustrating!!

All i want to do is add a new card so i can have that last green tick, and it won't let me.

PayPal please help us!!

Login to Me Too

dkjack94
Contributor
Contributor

i Have got the same problem, anyone? help please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.