Lift Limits

paigec96
New Community Member

Hi there. im posting on here because im really at my wits end and just need some help. Ive been asked to verify my account to lift my limits - i followed the steps from the resolution centre to verify my personal details such as address, date of birth and contact number but when i go to the next step of verifying my bank account details, it redirects me to the wallet page and doesnt give me any prompt on how to verify my accounts, as they are already confirmed. ive tried to update my bank account and debit card, delete and re-add them but still no use. ive tried emailing paypal and just recieved an automated response which was no help, ive tried to call them but just recieved the same reply as in the email and it kept taking me back to their main menu and ive asked on twitter but still no reponse. i really need help to solve this issue, does anyone have any advice or tips that would help at all?? thank you!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Jessica

Hi all,

Thanks for posting in the forum and sorry to hear that you are experiencing these difficulties to resolve the limitation on your PayPal account.  

If you were requested to provide information to lift the limits on your account and there are not features affected, the review can take up to 30 days. You should still be able to use your PayPal account as normal in the meantime. 

I understand the frustration caused as you see that there are steps that need to be completed, even though they were already done.  If all the documents were submitted and your PayPal account is verified, you don't to provide additional information. The relevant team will review and update you by email once the review is completed. 

If you can't use certain features in your PayPal account, the review should take less. If you haven't received a reply, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we will follow up. 

Hope this helps.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

SameeraKodikara
New Community Member

Same Problem here 4 week a go. Smiley Sad Saying "Thank you for providing the required information.We’ll get back to you within a few business days."

Please review my doc hurry !!!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.