Lift Limits

paigec96
New Community Member

Hi there. im posting on here because im really at my wits end and just need some help. Ive been asked to verify my account to lift my limits - i followed the steps from the resolution centre to verify my personal details such as address, date of birth and contact number but when i go to the next step of verifying my bank account details, it redirects me to the wallet page and doesnt give me any prompt on how to verify my accounts, as they are already confirmed. ive tried to update my bank account and debit card, delete and re-add them but still no use. ive tried emailing paypal and just recieved an automated response which was no help, ive tried to call them but just recieved the same reply as in the email and it kept taking me back to their main menu and ive asked on twitter but still no reponse. i really need help to solve this issue, does anyone have any advice or tips that would help at all?? thank you!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Jack46
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited also. I have provided information requested by Resolution Centre but it is deemed not complete.

i have emailed, phoned and got the run around and left holding on forever. If someone reads this from PayPal, please repond to my emails.

Most unhappy with system and am planning further action.

Login to Me Too

dexi1995
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem. it says 'Waiting for your response" even tho i completed all the steps and if i click on resolve, i cant even click on anything: "

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days."  but it says still waiting on your response...

Login to Me Too

MrsQ
New Community Member

Exactly the same problem, on hold on telephone for ever.  No help at all, really frustrated as have also completed all the steps (whilst worrying I may be being scammed) and now can't get past the add bank account stage.  No change needed to bank acoount details but will not let me complete verification. PLEASE will someone respond.....really worried that I've tried to add a number of other card details, none of which have been accepted, and there's all that information now out there. 

Login to Me Too

StarNovas
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here as everyone.

Login to Me Too

xzan88
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem. I have submitted my proof of identity, proof of address and personal information about two weeks ago and it still shows "waiting for your response" in the resolution center and nothing has changed. I am not sure if this is because of the last step (confirm bank or card) which doesn't show the green check mark like the other steps but I don't know what to do about it. Like the original poster said, the last step just redirects me to the wallet and it's not clear what to do there, as I already have my bank account and card linked and confirmed from before (I did the whole verification code thing when I first registered at paypal).

Login to Me Too

meldel
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, having the same problem, so frustrating!

It won't let me add a new debit card, my others have expired. This is the last step of the green ticks i need to do.

I hope a moderator sees this post  😞

Login to Me Too

Jack46
Contributor
Contributor

O.K. There are now a small army us,all with the same PayPal issue.

we need to think of some sort of collective action.

as a Starter for 10, why don't we all lobby our local Member of Parliament and raise the issue asking if he/she can 'rattle a few cages' with PayPal - even trying to get a face to face meeting with them.

once this action is going, let the media know about it also, telling them that MPs are now involved.

Anybody support these ideas?

As it happens, my MP has been made aware and is researching for information.

Login to Me Too

Meganjg
I am also having this issue! They are holding my money I can't access it and I have had no response to emails sent over 10 days ago and then I am on hold for 30-60 mins at a time and end up giving up and not speaking to anyone this is such bad service from PayPal!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Viridis
Same here, any attempt to verify bank or card just bounces to the wallet with no options. Poor, poor service and sick of wasting time over this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.