Issues regarding invalid bank account

Yinseng1011
Hi all, I am having issues regarding the verification of my bank account. I have attempted to link my bank account, which is a current account, twice, but to no avail. For both times, I could not verify the 2 deposits sent to my account, as I didn't see any of such deposits when I reviewed my online bank statement, which I did several times. I was also notified via email that "Your bank reported a problem." Anyhow, I have not contacted my bank yet, but I am not sure why I did not see any of the deposits showing up in my account. I have checked the forum for similar issues but I am still not sure how to approach this issue. Anyways, help would be greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hey Yinseng1011.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties recently when trying to add a bank account to your PayPal account.

Can you please try contacting us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you and help you with getting your bank account added to PayPal.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.