In dire need of help with adding a bank account to my pay pal

ladysecker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I have a problem regarding trying to add a bank account to my new pay pal account that I created today, when I put in all my card details to get it verified, its comes up with a message saying that this account still exsists on another paypal account so I can't continue.  Now many years ago I had a paypal account with this same bank account but I messed up the verication process by stupidly not being patient enough ( I was young and clueless) but I was under the impression that I closed that account down. Now im not sure where to start in order to try and get my new pay pal account working again. I cant remember what email address or login name that I had at the time either. Does anyone have a solution?

Kind Regards

Dawn

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi ladysecker,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Don't worry, we should be able to get things sorted with your bank. However, as we don't have access to view your account details from here, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly for assistance with this issue.

You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or Twitter (@AskPayPal) for assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Sophie

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Sophie

Hi ladysecker,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Don't worry, we should be able to get things sorted with your bank. However, as we don't have access to view your account details from here, I'd advise contacting Customer Support directly for assistance with this issue.

You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or Twitter (@AskPayPal) for assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.