I wanted to reverse my money back for the 'Get verified' options due to I was deducted twice...

jxcreed
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to reverse my money due that I have a PHP 500 in my account and now I decided to 'Get verified'. It says my account will be deducted PHP 100 if I register to Get verified, then I registered. Unaware that in this situation I should call my bank to get the 4 digit code, I thought that my bank would automatically send me email or letters for the 4 digit code and in short after many weeks paypal emailed me to confirm my eprepaid mastercard then, I was confused what number would I enter because I was not oriented. So, I registered again to get verified not knowing that I was deducted again with the amount of  PHP100. When I call the bank to report this matter the customer service give me the 4 digit account and I finally succeeded to get verified. When I check my balance It was PHP 300. I was twice deducted due to unaware of the circumstance. Can I return back my PHP100 again?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Conor

Hi jxcreed,

This is a UK community forum but I will certainly do my best to help you with this one.

If you initiate the confirmation process on multiple occasions, any charges incurred should be returned once you enter the 4 digit code and confirm your card.

This process can take up to 30 working days though but in my experience, it is usually returned much sooner than that.

Do you have any updates for us since you posted this message?

Conor 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.