I have not received a payment made by a company.

KMCBOY2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, a company called curely.co made a $125 payment in my paypal account on June 20, 2016. But it hasn't been showing in my account ie: no money is added to my account. I contacted the company and they told me they had indeed made the payment and gave me the  screenshot (attached) of the transaction showing the transaction ID and that my account is "unregistered" and the amount "unclaimed". But my account is fully functional and activated and I am making transaction with it everyday. What should I do now? How can I get the money? Please help me. Thanks.url.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KMCBOY2

Double check the email address on that link you posted and make sure there were no spelling mistakes in it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KMCBOY2
Contributor
Contributor
I have checked the mail and its ok. Spelling is right. Any way to look up this specific transaction id in paypal servers? Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KMCBOY2

This is what it says for unclaimed   >>

If the PayPal status is Unclaimed and there is not a Cancel button next to the transaction on the Overview page, then the payment needs to be manually claimed by the seller.

This might be because the seller is new and has to claim their first payment, or because you’ve sent them a payment using your debit/credit card and they either have to manually accept the payment, or need to upgrade their PayPal account to accept it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KMCBOY2
Contributor
Contributor
Many many thanks. But how can I do that. How to claim that transaction? Or upgrade account? Should I upgrade to business account? As you can see I am the seller here. And how can i see the transaction in paypal page? It's not showing anywhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.