I cant verify my bank account

Nitipat
Contributor
Contributor

I cant verify my bank account it keeps showing this message to me

"The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driving licence or other photo ID. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780."

and i dont have an access to fax machine.

i got the confirmation thing

and has 4 verify numbers which was sent in differnt day

how can i verify my account??

any other possible way for me to verify not though fax machine?? because i dont have one and its very hard to find around here

4 Oct 2012 BAC PAYPAL VERIFY   -   4 Oct 2012 BAC PAYPAL VERIFY   -   5 Oct 2012 BAC PAYPAL VERIFY   - - 5 Oct 2012 BAC

PAYPAL VERIFY

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Most libraries have a fax machine or lots of businesses that may let you use theres for a small fee. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Nitpat, 

If you do not have a fax machine you will also have the option to upload your documents. If you have a scanner or digital camera you can take a photo of your documents and upload them via the resolution centre on your PayPal account. Also if you have a smart phone you can take a photo and email the photo to your self and store it on your computer. Once stored you can upload the photo of your documents via the resolution centre. 

I hope this helps and thanks kernowlass also for your ideas

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Nitipat
Contributor
Contributor

Nitipat
Contributor
Contributor

im in resolution centre

how can i upload the photos??

can you tell me the steps that i need to click so that i can upload all the information

thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.