I can't veryfi the "lift limits" on my acc

belus04

Dear PayPal!

Today when I logged in my account I've got a message that I need to give more information to separate my business and personal account. There is no problem with that I gave all the info what was needed but on the last part of the steps I've got stucked. Basically I need to lift my limits but to do this, I need to veryfi myself through my credit card. I've already done this years ago when I added my credit card but now I can't do that! I'm a little bit **bleep** of when I'm trying to find a solution through PayPal help center I've always find the classical 'PAGE NOT FOUND SORRY" sentence! 
Please help me what to do because I can't even close my account until I veryfi my card!!!! This is a madness cycle! 😞 

regards,
belus04

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI belus04,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are getting stuck in a loop trying to verify your account. I am afraid we don't see your account here so it would be best to get in touch with our customer service team so we can get this resolved for you. Most likely we will need to ask you for some documents to prove your address and identity but the team can confirm that for you.

You can find our phone number by clicking contact at the bottom of any PayPal page and then call us. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

LiudaPik
New Community Member

Hi Rachael, i also have a problem with lifting limits and verification. 

i think i choose wrong type of company. 

i have Sole proprietorship, and i need to prove my adress, but the problem is that i live in 2 countries (Ukraine and Spain) and i have no spanish id card. 

i give to pay pal the bank statement where was indicated my spanish adress but situation didn't change, i was surprised as you wrote that bank statement is one of the documents. 

I'm looking for resolving and didn't found yet. 

i got some idea - if i'll register an LLC in SPain (or any other eligible EU country) and change the type of business in profile - so i will be able to provide all the verification documents and will act in the name of company with the adress of company. Can it solve the problem? 

And i really dissapointed with your support team. They didn't answer to any of my mails. It's no the way business should go. 

Hope to get help here. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi LiudaPik,

Thanks for posting.

It shouldn't be necessary to change your business type. If we were unable to accept that document it is likely that there was just something missing. When we are lifting this sort of limit it is a legal requirement for us and so we have to be very exact in the information we accept. If your address is 123 a main street and the document you have sent says 123 main street we are unable to accept it.

I hope this has been resolved for you but if we are still asking for information, check your documents for those small differences.

I hope you find this useful.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.