I can't add my visa or bank account even my funds are now eligible for withdrawal

bedridlmn
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited before. I got this mail that says "Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal" yesterday but when I try to add my visa card it says you can't add at this time..

I called customer service and they said we will search and return to you.. I ask from agent please add my card instead of me but he said I can't..

So why is  adding a card so diffucult, you already banned me and I only wish to get my reamaing balance..

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bedridlmn

No one here banned you.

You can't withdraw to a card in the UK. You can only withdraw to a linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bedridlmn
Contributor
Contributor

My account Turkish Paypal account, they allow withdraw to visa credit card. Also I get same error message when I trying to add my bank account. 

A few minutes ago paypal customer service send me a mail that they forwarded my case another departmant (I guess upper) and will return me about when I can withdraw my money. I hope it works and they don't wait me about one week.

Login to Me Too

LaizaVenice
Contributor
Contributor

like Kernowlass said "You can't withdraw to a card in the UK. You can only withdraw to a linked bank account."

There are different processes to different countries.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bedridlmn

If you are posting on the UK paypal forum and are NOT in the UK then it would be helpful to say so if you want accurate advice. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.