How long does money take to Transfer to bank?

I sent some cash from my paypal wallet to my nationwide account, nothing has appeared in my bank account yet and I've received ni bank mesages. How long does it take to transfer? Should I have got a message?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally its pretty instant but i guess when they are busy it takes longer and paypal do say that withdrawals can take 2-24 hours to complete.

That is UNLESS you get an email that says you have been subjected to a 72 hour hold but as you did not mention that hopefully your funds will complete soon.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Does it say pending or completed next to the transfered payment in your paypal account?

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

oh silly me, it's pending.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally its pretty instant but i guess when they are busy it takes longer and paypal do say that withdrawals can take 2-24 hours to complete.

That is UNLESS you get an email that says you have been subjected to a 72 hour hold but as you did not mention that hopefully your funds will complete soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Thanks you are very helpful

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.