How can I re-add my bank account?

Maxii

Hi

I've just entered incorrect random deposits three tiems before I've received the random deposits, and hence I cannot add the bank.

I have only one bank account-lloydstsb-.

The only way is calling them? When I emailed them, they sent me a just macro answers.

How can I re-add my bank account?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

When you add a bank account to your PayPal account . PayPal will send 2 very small payments to that bank account. It does take a few days.  Check with your bank account for 2 small payments from PayPal.  Those are the numbers that they want you to submit to confirm you have access to the bank account.

If you have done this and you have entered the wrong amounts 3 times then the bank account will be disabled and you must contact PayPal to have it re instated. I guess you will be asked again to provide the correct deposit amounts over the phone and they will manually verify the bank account for you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

SkyForce6
Contributor
Contributor

When you add a bank account to your PayPal account . PayPal will send 2 very small payments to that bank account. It does take a few days.  Check with your bank account for 2 small payments from PayPal.  Those are the numbers that they want you to submit to confirm you have access to the bank account.

If you have done this and you have entered the wrong amounts 3 times then the bank account will be disabled and you must contact PayPal to have it re instated. I guess you will be asked again to provide the correct deposit amounts over the phone and they will manually verify the bank account for you.

Login to Me Too

Maxii

Well... Thanks, better calling them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.