(Help) PayPal Bank Link Problem

hbegum1980
Contributor
Contributor

I currently verified my PayPal account. Later on the year I decided to make a new PayPal. I tried to add a Bank account but it siad I had to remove the one on the other account, so I did. Then i managed to confirm the new account and get it verified. But now i want to go back to the previous account so I removed the Bank account and tried to add it back to the old account. But it says Maximum Bank Account used or something like that. How is this possible as i removed my Bank from the other Paypal and I dont have any other Paypal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hbegum1980

Firstly you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if (x1) is personal and the other (x1) is premier / business.

If you have x2 of the same type you may find one of them limited at some stage.

You can't keep removing and re-adding the same bank account. You removed it as you opened another account which is occasionally what someone has to do but then you decided to do it again and paypal have presumably blocked it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hbegum1980

Firstly you are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if (x1) is personal and the other (x1) is premier / business.

If you have x2 of the same type you may find one of them limited at some stage.

You can't keep removing and re-adding the same bank account. You removed it as you opened another account which is occasionally what someone has to do but then you decided to do it again and paypal have presumably blocked it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hbegum1980
Contributor
Contributor

So am I stuck because I need a verified PayPal account. But when I check it says Im Verified, but I have no Bank account assigned.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.