[HELP] PayPal Limited my Account

Yidir
Contributor
Contributor

Need sum help regarding my Paypal Account 😞
Limited , i think coz of receiving a big amount (more than usual) 😞
But the account was limited after few seconds of refunding money to some buyer [dispute][reason:he didn't authorize the payment ]
The account details are fake , i updated the address just before sending the fake address proof.
Also after submitting the address proof i'm still getting an email from them saying to add the photo id but i don't have option to add photo id 😞 😞 😞

[Post edited by moderator to comply with Community Forum standards - links removed]

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Yidir,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

If you don't see an option for uploading a proof of ID, you can use any alternative document option showing in your Resolution Centre.

I must also advise you that we would not advise setting up an account in a fake name, so if you have done this, your account may need to be closed once the limitation is resolved.

I would recommend contacting Customer Support directly if you have any further questions, as we don't have access to your account details from here. You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks in advance!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Yidir
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

I've solved this by sending the photo id as "proof of address"

My Paypal Unlocked in like 5 hours 😄 😄

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

YAY!

We are glad to hear about this experience!

Let us know if you need help in the future. 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.