Getting scammed by PayPal?

Alex20171
New Community Member

Hi, I have here a serious issue.
A while back like 5+ years ago, i got scammed on paypal and by paypal. I sold some intangable good (RuneScape Gold) to someone for an amount X dollars, i argued with paypal because they were not allowed to chargeback the amount cuz it was untangable good. So paypal didn't follow the ToS they created themselves. So the account got negative Saldo. I left the account and didn't wanna pay the amount. eventually the account got blocked meaning i can't even login on it anymore.

back to present days.

I made another account, that got some money on it. And it got limited first time. They asked for my info, which is the common prosedure. I gave them all the needed details and after that account gets another limitation. This time they tell me that my account got locked because it's assossiated with another account of mine. (the one i described above). So in order to unlock this one, i got to unlock the other one.

So now I paid the amount, but account is still restricted, and i called the person of the incasso, and they told me that it has still neg saldo on it of less money then before, like few $. So i asked them how is this possible if the last time i called that service the man on the phone told me the full amount and i paid in full to get this acc to 0. So now after this phone call this problem is "resolved" account should be back to 0.

but i got the feeling that this will go on and on in a loop. I feel i'm getting scammed here.
Because now i feel they will say to me that the first account needs some extra details, either ones that i can't provide or I just simply don't have anymore. So they will say the account remains limited forever till u provide the info. 

So this means my new account also will remain limited forever and i will never be able to get my money out and eventually paypal scammed me into paying them X dollars just for nothing.

Is this possible? is paypal allowed to do such things? How can i assure that i get my money out of the new account? or atleast don't get in such a loop?
Is there anything I can do against paypal? Some Custumer Service thing that checks on how paypal is working and helping and what they are doing or whatever? Is there any chance I can get out of it alive?

Cuz this is going on for a month now i guess, and it's frustrating me alot. Because everytime i call them they say this is the last thing you got to do, just pay and all will be fine, we don't see any issues no more with the accounts except for the neg saldo. And everytime there arises a new problem.

Please someone give me advice please, I'm desperate for help....

Alex

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.