Get MY money back!

FootyP
New Community Member
PayPal shut our account on spurious grounds. We had to then shut our site down. They've about £150 of our money. They won't let us transfer it. Since our site shut down, our site email address isn't valid. They won't let us change our main email address. There is no way of contacting them! They keep taking charges from our account. How can this be allowed happen? Why have we no protections?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there FootyP.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear what has happened here. If there has been a limitation placed on your account and you have been advised the limitation is permanent, we wouldn't be able to change the outcome I'm afraid.

If you would like to speak with our customer service team to see if there is anything that can be done here to help, you can contact our customer service team through the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' or 'Email Us' option to contact our customer service team directly. 

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.