Email notifications

dejunkt
Contributor
Contributor

I am not receiving all my payment notification emails for payments received. ONly started happening today- some get through-and some dont- nothing to with filters etc btw.

Anyone else having this problem with paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LangWar
Contributor
Contributor

The same problem here. It started doday - no notification emails received from midnight.

Last time this happens, they (PP) advised me to change my notifications email settings from "Rich HTML" to "Plain text".

I did it and everything was ok for a year or so.

Untill today.

EDIT:

I've just received notification email for the last translation.

Problem is: a few trasaction made between midnight and now are omited. No emails.

This is even worse: Email notifications can not be trusted enymore.

The only way is to be logged-in all the time and checking translation lists manually.

**bleep** you PayPal!

EDIT2:

All emails finally received. Some delayed for several hours.

Everything semms to be OK at themoment.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there LangWar,

Glad this issue is sorted. Sounds like there was a delay with the emails filtering through to you.

If you ever need a copy of a notification from PayPal you can email us and request that we manually send one to you.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Cozzer79
Contributor
Contributor

Hi mod,

I've not received any notification emails this month to date; and should have received around 40 odd by now - nothing to do with the configuration at my end as I receive emails from everywhere else...

Best,

Colin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.