Email Verification will not work.

MP5KU
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I am trying to setup my paypal account, but nothing is working.

I click "Confirm your email address", I then recieve an email with a button to click. I click the button and it takes me to an

"enter you password page", I then enter my password (It works to login every time) then, I recieve

The confirmation number you have entered does not match our records for this account. Please check the number and try again.

I even try pasting it into the bar, but it keeps giving me the error above this.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Maxrempel
Contributor
Contributor

And it is 4 years later and the problem is still not fixed.

The confirmation emails never arrive. 

I think it it has something to do with the fact that they are from custom domains, but these domains are good, it is a bug in the Paypal system. 

Login to Me Too

Lexx1

Having the same issue. Impossible to verify email address.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards,

Lex

Login to Me Too

Gweeds
New Community Member

This is still not working!!!!

How can there be a fault like this on the site that's lasted like 3 years!!!

Login to Me Too

MordanTsero
New Community Member

Hi!

Same problem when I used Firefox!

A plain IE 11 solved the problem.

Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

Union Pay card. Payed for an Astrill yearly subscription earlier this evening. Now wanna buy a Razer Blade, but gettin stuck in "confirm your card" though it's confirmed 100% otherwise I wouldn't be eligible to purchase anything. Need to place the order asap help pls
Login to Me Too

Olatunde
New Community Member

I don't want any Hacker ScumBag getting into my account, so I created a 62 character password that should take a Hacker about 3 hours to crack- after my Debit Card has expired in 2020, I mean!

I clicked on the link in my Confirmation Email, and, of course, in order to prove (to myself) that I was not a robot, I had to go and click on "SHOW PASSWORD."

Only 20 characters of my password came out. Knowing better than PsyPal, I deleted that, and pasted in my REAL Password....

Fortunately, I was able to realize what was happening, before my pension kicked in.

I butchered my beautiful "Mission: Impossible" password down to the "Authorized Version" 20-character ugly runt. There Endeth the Problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.