Dispute-Minus PP balance

Gabriel1992
Contributor
Contributor

hi!

Someone opened an dispute and my PP balance is now minus(-1.46).

How to issue and direct refund?!He send the money as knowen or familly not as service.

I tried to add funds(the exact amount that is minus) from my bank account to PP but I get an message

"The amount you have entered exceeds the add or withdraw funds limit."

When I try to add fund from my bank account to PP with an higher amount(higher than the minus balance) I get this message

"You cannot enter an amount that is greater than your current negative balance. Please edit the amount and try submitting this request again."

My question is how to refund?!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gabriel1992

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal. Tel number =

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gabriel1992

Ways to clear a negative balance.

1. Transfer funds from your bank account via "add funds" if you choose the faster method it should be done quickly.

2. Get a mate or family member to send you a payment to your paypal via the friends / family option (as long as they don't fund it with a card there is no fee).

3. Via a card over the phone with paypal. Tel number =

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.