Daily limit ,please help

Janciii31
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,I don't know what to do.I have daily limit for sending money 500€ and I need to pay for item,which is around 1000-2000€.When I open my paypal account summary,it says your profile is 100%(email adress confirmed,bánk confirmed,card added).When I open 'wallet' there is bank status-checking.I've been using paypal for 6 years and I'm verified.When I open ' how much you can send ' there is that 500€ daily limit and it says to click lift limit link-but there is no link anywhere.Can somebody help me,please?I tried to contact Paypal 2 times in 2 weeks I didn't get any answer.Thank you for ANY HELP

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Janciii31,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

I have looked into this issue for you, and as there are no sending limits in place on any account that has been verified, I believe you could be seeing the card withdrawal limit on your account, which is set at €500 EUR per day for some accounts. As this would only relate to you withdrawing payments you have received, it has no impact on you making a payment from your PayPal account.

I would advise going ahead and attempting the payment you are waiting to send. If you do run into any issues, please contact Customer Support directly

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Cracanel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I know this is a rather old post, but i think it`a better to ask my question here beacause it`s related.

So you said "I believe you could be seeing the card withdrawal limit on your account, which is set at €500 EUR per day for some accounts".

This means some accounts don`t have this limit. How can i remove this daily withdrawal limit  of 500($ in my case) per day ?

Regards,

Daniel.

Login to Me Too

Cracanel
Contributor
Contributor

No one ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Cracanel,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Some accounts in this case refers to the fact that not all PayPal users withdraw to a card. This is a UK forum and in the UK a bank account is the only withdrawal method. If you are in a country in which you withdraw to a Visa card $500.00 USD is the standard daily limit. There are circumstances when you can apply to have this increased. If you meet the following criteria this request can be made for you through our customer services team:

• Have a Verified PayPal account
  • Have a PayPal account for 90 days
  • Have no open buyer complaints
  • Have had no limitations on your account in the last 30 days
  • Have received over $10,000 USD in commercial payments since opening your account

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Cracanel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Rachel,  

Thanks, for your answers, I didn`t knew at the time this was a UK comunity, i ended up here searching on google for an answer. 

I have a question:

• Have received over $10,000 USD in commercial payments since opening your account

I work as a freelancer and most of the money that come to my account are from freelancing platforms. Do they count as commercial payments ? Do i need only commercial paymets to be transactioned, to be able to fill this $10,000 USD "limit".

Regards, 

Daniel.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.