Credit card and bank conformation

Suny
Contributor
Contributor
I have registered to PayPal and received a 4 digit code. The problem is that code was for confirmation of my bank account and not for my credit card. Now the PayPal is asking me to confirm my credit card but I can't do it because I received only one code and that one code I am unable to use for confirmation of my credit card. I would like to know does anyone know how can I confirm credit card. And if I click to resend the code, I just get the same code I already have and that is pretty useless.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Suny

If you add a bank account then you get a code to confirm that bank account on your bank account statement.

If you add a credit card then you get another code sent to your card statement to confirm your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Suny
Contributor
Contributor
I understand that. I don't get then why do I get only one code and not two. On every bank statement I have is just one code
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Suny

Well if you are confirming your bank account you would get ONE code on that statement.

Then if you are confirming your credit card you would get ONE code on that statement.

They are hardly going to send 2 codes to the same place.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.