Closing account

Gyudon
Contributor
Contributor

Can't close my account. Can't change/verify anything it wants me too. Can't verify mobile number. Call customer service and number rings once then goes into engaged tone.

All i want is to totally shut down my account and it seems like that's impossible to do.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Gyudon
Contributor
Contributor

Actually managed to get onto hold music for about 30 seconds before it gave me engaged tone...

Oh now i just got hung up on. WTF are they doing at this call center?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Gyudon,

Thank you for joining the community and for sharing your concerns.

I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues. If your account is currently limited, you would need to resolve the limitation before closing it. If you go to the Resolution Centre and complete the steps required, the case would be reviewed as soon as possible.

If you are having difficulties to complete some of the steps, you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter: @AskPayPal.

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Gyudon
Contributor
Contributor

Just contacted Paypal on Facebook. Unable to do any of the steps on the website as it always coughs up an error. Can't verify my mobile number because it won't send me a text.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.