Cannot view limits

thessalia
Contributor
Contributor
    Further information required

More information required to lift account limits

Complete the steps below to provide further information.

Status Tasks Details Set up bank funding Add Bank Account    Submit Direct Debit Instruction    Confirm bank account    Select account type Identify yourself or your business type  Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you  Confirm your personal information Confirm your personal information Congratulations. We have confirmed your personal information.  
Legend
  • Complete
  • In Progress
  • To Do

all tasks are green with a tick

I have been trying to purchase a computer via apple store uk i was accepted for a credit limit via paypal credit i have available credit to spend but when i try to pay for the item i come up with an error that says unable to pay at this time and to choose another payment method. i have confirmed my card my bank account my telephone my address but it seems that my limit is still not lifted that is the only explanation i have at the moment . can somewone confirm this and fix it if possible as i am out of solutions i dont know what im doing wrong.

thanks in advance

Thessalia

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Thessalia,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having these issues. It sounds like the issue to complete the payment is not related to the limits in your PayPal account. The steps required there would be to lift your receiving limits. I'd advise you to contact the PayPal Credit team directly on 0800 368 7155 or via Twitter: @AskPayPalCredit

Hope this helps. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.