Can't send payments for no reason.

carapace

Hello,

I can not send any payment of any amount for no reason. I have 600+$ on available funds and still, i can't pay no invoices nor send any money.

My account is verified, and linked to a MasterCard. I have no disputes or cases open. 

Can someone help ? I'm trying to work rn and this doesn't help 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carapace

Do you have a UK paypal account and if so then have you used dollars in there before?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

carapace

I am in Morocco and never used anything related to UK accounts or bought anything UK-located. What does it have to do with the question? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carapace

Well if you post on the UK forum, then one would tend to assume you were actually in the UK and give you advice as a UK account holder unless you actually bothered to say that you are not in the UK and what country you are in.

The reason i asked is that you were talking in dollars and we don't use dollars in the UK !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

carapace

this is a .com website not a .co.uk website, i don't care about your country and what do you use in the UK i just want my problem solved

if there is a Worldwide community then it show it to me because all links point to your "uk community"

thank you 🙂 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carapace

It does not matter what forum you post on BUT you have to say if you are NOT in the country of that forum if you want accurate advice.

Now you have said what country you are in I could give you advice but as you don't care about my country or what i use in the UK then I guess you won't want my advice.

Bye

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

carapace

uh ok 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.