Can't send or use money "available" in my Paypal?!

erinkellz

Hi, 

The money "available" in my account, well I can't use it - I've tried to use it to purchase an item and I can't. I've also tried to send money to somebody to test it - what happens is it asks me to verify my account by my phone, which I do and it says the call has been successful but the money still does not send. Can anybody help? I haven't been able to get through to customer service. 

Please note, it does not say there is a limit on my Paypal. So I'm not sure what is up. 

Thanks, 

Erin

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally you can't use funds in your paypal account balance unless you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well. Do you have a card added?

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

erinkellz

Yes I do. Not sure what is going on. Thanks for the help! Much appreciated, hope I can get this figured out.

Login to Me Too

erinkellz

I have recently closed the bank account I had attached to it and have not added a new one. Would that be a problem? I'm still waiting for my new sort code and account number to arrive.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.