Can't confirm identity?

lycos94
Contributor
Contributor

So it's saying i have to veryfy myself or my account will be limited
i have entered all my personal information but at the last(?) question i get stuck  ( i think, it's not telling me which question is wrong, just that it has trouble identifying my information)

it's asking me for ''document type'' , i can chose betweeen passport, drivers licence and national ID card
i chose the national ID card because that's the only one i have, but then i dont know what to put there
i already tried the document number on my card, and my personal ID number but neither work.
it says i have only one try left, but i have no idea what number it wants

my ID card is from the netherlands, if that helps any

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lycos94

Are you trying to upload Dutch documents to a UK paypal account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lycos94
Contributor
Contributor

i'm not really sure what im trying to d honestly
first it sayd ''document type'' then i chose ID because its the only one out of the 3 that i have, and then it just says ''national identity card''    and i have no idea what to fill in there, like i said the document number on my ID card as well as my personal ID number both didnt work.
it doesnt specify what i have to fill in there

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi lycos94,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having with this.

It should not matter what option you choose when uploading your ID - if you are seeing an upload option, I would recommend just choosing this and sending us a clear photograph of your full ID card.

If you are still experiencing issues, I would recommend contacting Customer Support directly for further help, as we do not have access to your account details from here.

Thanks for understanding!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

lycos94
Contributor
Contributor

There is no picture upload button, just this:   http://imgur.com/p7dIHw4 
There is no description what so ever about what it wants me to type in there

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.