Can't accept 'Pending' payment until I'm verified... but I'm already verified.

jokingpenguin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

I became a Verified member yesterday, and have one 'Unclaimed' pending payment to be accepted by me for an item I have sold on ebay. When I click 'Accept' it tells me to 'Get Verified', despite having already verified my account. Every time I click 'Get Verified', it sends me to the checklist, but with 'Add Bank Account', 'Submit Direct Debit Instruction' and 'Confirm Bank Account' already crossed out and ticked. There is also a message in green at the top of the webpage congratulating me on being a verified account. And yet, I still can't accept the payment because I'm 'Not Verified'?

I'm hoping this issue will resolve with time, but I wanted to be sure and see if anyone else was experiencing similar problems. 
Thank you in advance! 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

can you do this as i think this is your problem  >>>>

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jokingpenguin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

Thanks for the quick response, but unfortunately I have checked and the email address is spelt correctly. Can you suggest anything else? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK then it could just be a case of waiting till the verified status plays catch up.

Give it a few days and if still unclaimed then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jokingpenguin
Contributor
Contributor

Awesome! Yeah, I think it's just a case of waiting it out.
Thank you again for your quick replies and advice. Many thanks! 😄

Login to Me Too

Mhend90

Hello,

I am also having problems with this. I've been trying to receive a payment since Friday (9/18) and it's still telling me to verify my account. I've tried contacting Customer Service to no avail. Am I not doing something correctly? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Mhend90,

I am sorry to hear that you have been trying to get this sorted for so long. I would advise to contact us on twitter: @AskPayPal or on Facebook https://www.facebook.co.uk/PayPal?sk=wall so that we can help you resolve this. I am sorry that we cannot help you here as we can only provide general information and in order to get this sorted we would need to review your account.

But contact us and I am sure we can fix this.

• Dian
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.