Can't Lift Withdraw Limit.

Stancho
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I had to transfer my US PayPal balance to my Bulgaria PayPal balance.

I am now in Bulgaria and i wish to withdray some of my Bulgaria PayPal money to my confirmed Debit Card but it says my limit is only $500 daily with 2 euro fee.

When i go to 'View Limits' page, there is 'Debit or Credit Card Daily Withdrawal Limit' of $500 and i can't mark this and attempt to lift it.

What must i do to lift this limit?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sophie

Hi Stancho,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

As this is the UK Community Forum, we can only provide general advice about accounts registered in Bulgaria, but I have reviewed this for you and can confirm that there is a set withdrawal limit of $500.00 USD for all withdrawals to cards. However, we can review lifting this limit if you meet certain criteria.

In order to have this limit lifted you should:

• Have a Verified PayPal account
  • Have a PayPal account for 90 days
  • Have no open buyer complaints
  • Have had no limitations on your account in the last 30 days
  • Have received over $10,000 USD in commercial payments since opening your account 

If you meet this criteria, please contact Customer Support directly so we can escalate this request for you. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

StefanGr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! Stefan is here, also from Bulgaria.

Same situation here. Recently I have noticed that I have $500  daily withdrawal limit to my debit cards and there is not any Lift option , Lift button to start lifting procedure.I have 3 debit cards linked to my Paypal account issued by 2 different card issuers (Bulgarian banks), all my cards are confirmed and my Paypal account is verified, I have Paypal account more than 8 years and have had never any disputes despite I am very active Paypal member with several eBay purchases each month at least.

Being 8 years on Paypal I do not remember such limitation in the past , as the cards are confirmed there was not any limitation if everything else is OK.

Is this something new , new rule , new change in User agreement that I missed to noticed until now?

And in my case as I have 3 cards (by 2 issuers) linked to my Paypal then may I expect to have 3x$500=$1500 daily limit in total for my all 3 cards?

In the criteria mentioned by Sophie it seems that maybe the last one (received $10 000 in commercial payments) is not met by me ...

Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi StefanGr,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

The withdrawal limit you mentioned is standard for a card. We can override this limit if you contact us and apply for the change.

In order to have this limit lifted you should:

• Have a Verified PayPal account
  • Have a PayPal account for 90 days
  • Have no open buyer complaints
  • Have had no limitations on your account in the last 30 days
  • Have received over $10,000 USD in commercial payments since opening your account

If you meet these criteria, just get in touch with our customer service by phone or email and we can process this for you.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.