Business PayPal in UK, Home Address and Bank account in Poland.

Rad7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Recently Joined English PayPal with my business name which has been legally registered in Scotland but still my residence and home address is in Poland. My Business bank account is either in Poland so we have different bank account number than UK.

It makes me troubles to verify my identity as I am unable to choose different country than UK as my 'residence country' and I'm unable to add and verify my business bank account which again is in Polish Bank.

I'm unable to verify my account due to above mentioned problems and PayPal support doesn't really answer to all my emails. I went thru the phone support but the guy I spoke with didn't really help me neither. 

So I need some suggestions and help what can I do now as I really need to move forward with my business altogheter with PayPal payments.

Highly Appreciated Your help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rad7

Paypal is country specific so you need a paypal account in the country you reside and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rad7
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Thank you for your message.

I know UK paypal is country specific but there must be a way... I need my PayPal account to be UK specific as my Business is here.  There is no way for me to have UK bank account as I'm Polish resident and here is my home address.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rad7

I can only give you the facts and not a way to get around those facts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.