Bank account verification. Deposits not showing on statement

Drinkall
Contributor
Contributor

I rang paypal on monday to see why I wasn't verified and they said I would have to wait until friday for the two deposits to show up on my bank statement so I can verify my bank. It is now friday and there isn't any deposits on my bank statement. I need to be verified now because I have already purchased something and need to pay the money for it.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

spbw
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Siobhán. The frustration and anger is now well diluted.

According to our Treasurer, we got one payment but no code has been forthcoming. I have tried several times now and nothing appears to happen whereby I can finalise the action.

I tried your suggestion to move £10.14 to the correct account and got this:

You now have £489.86 GBP remaining within your monthly withdrawal limit and £639.86 GBP remaining within your total withdrawal limit. Once your total Withdrawal Limit reaches zero, your monthly Withdrawal Limit will be zero as well.

Should the £10.14 not have shown as a credit in the account? Thus when transferred we would have £500?

Actually the account shows a balance of £0.00 GBP £0.00 GBP so maybe all is well?

Also, we got a charge of £0.56 - is this a normal charge rate?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

rachalmers
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bank account verification. CODE not showing on statement

I have tried a number of times to get the verification code - but all my account shows is PAYPAL, no 4 digit code.

I have the £0.01 deposit showin, but in the Description column all I have is the word PAYPAL.

Paypal aren't responding, and there seems no way of fixing this.

come on guys.

Robert

Login to Me Too

Manuelescwa
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Siobhan,

I cannot see ¨Profile" and "My money". Instead I see "Financial information", and no place near the back account where to add the code for bank account verification.

Could you assist me, since I may be doing something wrong?

Manuel Rincon

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there Manuelescwa,

By what you write I am going to guess you have a Spanish account, things would be laied out slightly different for you.

When you know the amounts of the deposits:

1. Go to www.paypal.es and log in to your account.
  2. Click ‘Profile’.
  3. Click 'Financial details'.
  4. Click ‘Change’ beside ‘Bank accounts’.
  5. Select bank and click 'Confirm'.
  6. Enter the two amounts (in cents) of the two deposits received.
  7. Click 'Send’.

If you enter the correct amounts, your bank account will be immediately confirmed.

I hope this answers your question Smiley Happy

Wayne

Login to Me Too

TheAdventurist
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting for the confirmation funds, but none have shown up. I logged into my account and it said:"Cannot confirm bank account, to much time has passed", or something like that. I'm on my second try.

Login to Me Too

JSingDreams
Contributor
Contributor

The reason could be your bank. Some banks require certain amount of business days when money is being sent from an outside source. So, I suggest talking it over with your bank.

Login to Me Too

drewyoung
Contributor
Contributor

My problem is compounded by mistrust this generates. I reset password for account I tried to use the express approval where bank security questions get relayed. The questions were not anything I ever set up. Where is my vacation home? That is not happening. No I have no link in a week. I have little trust of Paypal and Ebay.

My money market process all sent transactions over night so Paypal is sitting on its **bleep** PERIOD. I will take this a step forward and state this is a defined business tactic to keep the slush fund higher.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.