Bank Account Verification

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I stupidly attempted to guess my deposits and ended up getting my bank account blocked.

Is there any way of unblocking my bank account so that I may be able to go check the deposits made to my bank account so I can verify my account? (other than calling Paypal, as I am unable to at this moment in time)

-EDIT- When I try re-adding my bank account, I get this message at the top..

''This bank account has already been added to PayPal but was not successfully confirmed. Please contact our Customer Service department for help confirming your bank account.''

Thank you, Nultrix.

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Sophie

Hi HPM66JAF,

Welcome to the Community Forum! If either your bank or card details are registered incorrectly on your PayPal account, you'll need to remove them and add them back using the correct details. We at PayPal don't have access to view any of the details of your financial information, so it's up to you to ensure that the correct information is registered with us.

If your bank or card details are updated with your bank, you need to ensure that you also update your details with PayPal. To update your financial information, just click on 'Profile', 'My Money' and then 'Update' beside the relevant details.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

vandroider
New Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem. I received the mail that confirms my limit was lifted(PPID PP1270), but the limit is still there. Can you please fix it so I don't need to call tehnical.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there vandroider,

Where abouts on your account are you seeing this limit?

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Joey64bit
Contributor
Contributor

I used paypal a few years ago and I've reached my spending limit but I don't have the paper that had my "code" on it anymore I through it away because I thought I may of done it... Is there anyway for me to set it up again? like is that possible and I give the money back or something? (:

Thanks alot
Joey

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have to start over with verification process.

Login to Me Too

Joey64bit
Contributor
Contributor

How do I do that? sorry I'm very new to paypal haha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.