Bank Account Verification

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I stupidly attempted to guess my deposits and ended up getting my bank account blocked.

Is there any way of unblocking my bank account so that I may be able to go check the deposits made to my bank account so I can verify my account? (other than calling Paypal, as I am unable to at this moment in time)

-EDIT- When I try re-adding my bank account, I get this message at the top..

''This bank account has already been added to PayPal but was not successfully confirmed. Please contact our Customer Service department for help confirming your bank account.''

Thank you, Nultrix.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Yeaahh, I'm not sure why >.<

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

granmavern
New Community Member

This is exactly what happened to me i tried emailing them and i haven't got a reply can someone help me please asap 🙂

Login to Me Too
Solved

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Yeaahh, I'm not sure why >.<

Login to Me Too

Nultrix
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Paypal, it has been resolved (:

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi all,

Thanks for posting on the UK Community Forum!

If you have entered your deposits in incorrectly, your bank account may become “disabled” and you’ll need to contact our Customer Services team for assistance. If you click on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any PayPal screen and chose “Call us” you’ll receive the telephone number and a onetime pass code.  You can also request that your bank account is re-enabled via email. Once we have done this on your behalf, you will be able to re-add your bank account back onto your PayPal account and start the confirmation process again.

I hope this helps!

Maria

Login to Me Too

rachalmers
Contributor
Contributor

All very well, but the PayPal verification 4 digit code is NOT appearing on my bank account statement description column.

Login to Me Too

gazzjb
New Community Member

still have not recieved my four digit verification code,how long does it take...or can i request it again..

i

Login to Me Too

Dirtybird97
Contributor
Contributor

If u have received ur deposit in ur bank u might have to email ur bank to find out what the 4 digit code is,that's what I had to do new I put digits in comes up having technical difficulties try later 3days now ahhhh help

Login to Me Too

dennisblackburn
Contributor
Contributor

I have a new credit card with bank code, exp date, Secure #. Bank acct is still the same,,,,,,,,746

I am trying to send £25 to my niece for her 4th birthday this coming week. Can you help please.

It now appears that Google Chrome cannot find your web site???

Login to Me Too

HPM66JAF
New Community Member

Hi, The account number is wrong on my long established paypal account!!!!!!! WHY.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.