Asking me to verify my bank account and i dont have one nor do i live in the U.S and other issues!

Abdullahali
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently changed my permier paypal account to a business account because i started a online services business and i want to be able to withdraw those funds into my credit card. previously due to a mistake my account was set to a non-profit organisation and then resumed on sending my paypal balance to my credit card after confirming it, later on i get a message from paypal saying i have to verify a list of prerequisite. sush as confirming my bank account although i have not listed one, and sending a document of me having a transcation with paypal using my bank account. again. no bank account. and for third they are asking me to prove that i am a non-profit organisation, regarding that, i fixed the issue by changing my business type to services and the moment i did so, i received a email asking me to activate my account. finally. so i click the hyperlink and then for some reason the code is invalid, the code they sent me.

and the list is still there in my notifications.

please help, i know this is very confusing. if i get no answer here ill probably call customer service.

Thanks,

Abdullah

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't withdraw to a card in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abdullahali
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the reply, but im not withdrawing to the UK and anyway my withdraw is going through well, the only problem is my account is limited right now due to this account change problem and my account could become restricted after 6 days.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well you state you are not in the U.S.

You post on the U.K forum and then say you are not in the UK.

As paypal is country specific a lot of the time its very difficult to help if you don't say what country you are actually in.

So you best phone customer services in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abdullahali
Contributor
Contributor

oh my, is this the UK forum? i didnt really know that it was specified by region as my account redirected me to here. i live in UAE (United arab emirates)

Can you still help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.