Account limited in order to confirm identity and address

Bayuhermawan
New Community Member
Hi, I have problem about doing confirmation indentity such as proof identity and proof address. I have already do that confirmation from last month ago, after that, a message appear " Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days." But until now i haven't recieve any respond from paypal, and my account was limited now. I was contacting paypal by message, and always answered that i should upload my identity card to proof my identity and billing statement to proof my address, but i was do that from last month ago. So my account is waiting to be confirmed by paypal until now and sadly now my account was limited because of this. Can anybody help me out from this problem? Thank you for your help Sincerely Bayu
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our users to date. maybe I can help.

That is strange. Once documents are uploaded they are attached to your account automatically. If you click into the Resolution Centre you should see the options to upload the information. If the steps show as completed, however you are getting notifications that they have not been received I recommend contacting customer service who can assist you. The number can be located under the Contact tab at the bottom of your account.

I hope you get this resolved soon.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.