Account limit

Megbelle
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm trying to upgrade my account limit. I am unable to find the link on my account overview to do this could you please advise. Thank you
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Megbelle,

Welcome to the community forum.

There are the steps you need to lift the limits on your account http://ow.ly/AqXax . You should see the lift limits or get verified button on the first page in your PayPal account. If it is not there you can also visit you resolution centre. 

I hope this helps. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Bastet1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, when I open my account there is a message saying 'You have 133 days to resolve before your account becomes restricted.'. Paypal ask me to submit additional company information-the problem is I DON'T HAVE COMPANY or BUSINESS. I stupidly upgraded my account from private to business few weeks ago. Is there any way I can change it to private account ahain or close it? 

kind regards,

Bistra

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Bastet1,

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We would be happy to help you resolve this. If you could get in contact with us we can downgrade the account for you and help you resolve this :).

You can contact us by email or phone: https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/

Or on twitter: @askPayPal or on Facebook. 

I would advise to get in touch with so that we can fix this for you.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Nooney
New Community Member

Is there an account limit to what you send? I tried to buy a camera for £442 but it just returned to the sellers website when I clicked confirm payment, with no explenation, leaving me thinking has it gone through or not? My account shows no money transfared, but has it gone through and theres a glitch, the seller says it has not come through, but dubious to do it again in case I pay twice.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Nooney

Welcome to the community forum.

The limit on the amount you can pay at one time is $10,000 USD so that wouldn't have caused the issue. The best thing to do would be to check it on your account. If the payment is marked as completed it would mean that it has gone through to the seller. If you don't see the payment in your account, you'd be safe to make it again. 

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.