Account Limited - NO CONTACT FROM PAYPAL

ashgreenway
Contributor
Contributor

I'm hoping I can get some help from the community on this. 

My account has been limited, usual story of suspect activity on there.

I was asked to send some information across to them, which I did. However, I have had NO contact from the Customer Service team to confirm receipt, tell me what happens next, give me timescales, or anything at all! I had the message "We will respond to you within 24 hours"...that hasn't happened. 

Has anyone else experienced this at all? And what should I do about it? I tried phoning the customer service line, but was on hold for half an hour and didn't get through to anyone at all. 

I'm managing without making payments through my PayPal account, but I feel safer using the account, although the lack of communication here is making me think twice.

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kentsisi
Contributor
Contributor

SAME SaME !! I DNT USE VPN OR ANYTHING I DNT TRAVEL !! NO HACKED MY ACC ! !

Its Not Our Fault ITs PayPal Fault

They Will Decrease They Security Or Bad Feedback

People Bad Feedback I Have Limited 2 Times !! 

Spoiler
Smiley Mad

I Dnt INSERT MY PHONE NUMBER 

Login to Me Too

fueled33
New Community Member
Same thing here, been like this for two weeks!!!! >:|
Login to Me Too

Dangerous_Dave
New Community Member

Same. 

A holiday let landlord refunded me the entire price of my holiday instead of the breakage deposit and, being the honest fool I am I repaid him. I am guessing this triggered some sort of algorithm as one week later Paypal have limited my account without notification.

Uploaded docs as soon as I noticed but 48 hours I still can't use my account.

I forgot to tell my credit card company I was going on holiday overseas once. They locked my card. I got it unlocked within seconds of phoning them. Why are Paypal able to leave people in limbo for so long? I've seen people on this forum locked out for months.

Login to Me Too

Ejolle
New Community Member
I have same issues. My account limited and was requested to upload documents which I did. Yet no response from them. I have sent 5 mails via complaint facility but no one will respond. It's almost a month now and I'm still waiting to hear from them. Horrible experience.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.