Account Limitation

logicforge
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My account was limited in January and i uploaded proof of ID and added a bank account and card. I have had 0 response from paypal and i am beyond thrustrated especially considering i am trying to start up my business.

I've tried phoning them, i get no response at all - even stayed on the phone for almost 40 minutes on hold with no real person ever answering.

I've also tried emailing, no replies to any of my emails the last of which was sent a week ago.

I would still love to get paypal going for customers to use, but since paypal clearly does not care about me i've moved to other  payment gateways to receive customer payments - paypal is a joke.

Can anyone help me resolve this stupididy i have been patient and it's not me no where.

Thanks,

Aidan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@logicforge

When you phone you may have to hang on for up to 2 hours but you should get through BUT when you do don't select any of the options just stay quiet till you get an agent or say the word agent  >>>

or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

logicforge
Contributor
Contributor

Ill give it a go

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.